Sunday, December 18, 2011

the story of whats wrong with me...

So, a few weeks ago I went to the chiropractor because I had been having a lot of pain bothering me in my lower back and my ankle. She didn't do much but she did have me get x-rays taken of my back because she thought that one leg was shorter than the other....and she was right!! I have one leg (my left) that's shorter, not by much but enough to cause some problems. Especially with me being a dancer...anyways so she didn't really do much except help me find out whats wrong with me. So i went to another chiropractor. Who helped me out a lot more!! It turns out that to supplement the difference in my legs my muscles were tightening up also to stop the hyper mobility in my hips which has been causing my hips to dislocate a lot..so I had a lot of knots in my back that they had to take out and then they adjusted me and gave me a heel lift! -I've now have to go every couple weeks or so and they get all the knew knots out of my back and I've gradually been going up in heel lift size until I get to the size that will supplement for the difference of my leg size difference (which is less than a cm). Oh, also all this has caused me to have an 8Th degree of scoliosis...I know it all sounds really bad, and its not! Just enough to cause some problems and drive me up the walls...just hope I can get through this and continue reaching my dreams as a dancer;)

No comments: