Saturday, November 5, 2011

General Conferance

This year was an...interesting General Conference...Just because it was the first General Conference that we didn't watch it all together, as a family. -because my parents had not come home yet after leaving for my moms race and Bruce, Audrey and Me were all staying with different friends...So I watched it at our house and my friend, her brother and mom and me all watched it. It was cool to show my friend and her family, who are not Mormon some thing that is one of those things I take for granted but they had never seen and thought was really cool....I always love General Conference and the messages they share with us! I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and hope it will continue to touch the hearts of many all over they world like it did with my friend and her family on that Sunday afternoon;)

No comments: