
OK so I'm going to be a freshman next school year... and I'm having a really hard time deciding what high school I'm going to...i have the option to go to my home high school which is Skyview or go to VSAA for high school which, is the school that I'm going to now so i would be there for high school and middle school...see I'm torn because i really like VSAA and all of its fun programs/electives that it has to offer but i also hear that skyview is really good and i kind of want to switch it up and have the 'normal' high school experience...and then I'm also torn because my best friend and a few of my friends I have made at VSAA are planning on staying but all of my friends from church and some from dance are going to Skyview...ahhhhh i hate making decisions like this:( ...haha:)










No comments:
Post a Comment