I got into BYU ballet camp!!! I will be going to the Intermediate level for two weeks (July 5th-16th)! Two of my friends will be staying from my dance studio will also be going to the camp! We will either stay at the dorms or two of us at grandma and grandpas and one at their grandparents house...I can't wait!!
Also, the casting came out for the ballet performance that I am doing at my dance studio (Northwest classical ballet), we are doing Cinderella and then a few random dances: I am in the season summer dance, I'm a palace attendant and then I'm in the dance that the junior performing group is doing! The show will be on May 14th-you should all come!
Oh, and lastly-so I take dance at school and every once and a while we have a guest artist come to our school for a master class. And this month we are having a ballet/modern group of dancers come to our school. See, I'm in level one and they weren't planning on having level one and explore (the level below me) do the ballet class, just the modern. But, I told my teacher that I do ballet outside of school and have been for about seven years and that I'm on pointe and she is letting me take it! I can't wait!!
Summer
7 years ago










2 comments:
way to go, Emmers!
hehe thanx;)
Post a Comment