Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rewind


Yum!
Audrey's bithday was on Spetember 4th
Happy 6th birthday Audrey!

Grandpa Bruce, Harry, Dallas, and Grammie


all of us at the temple




Us crazy cousins at the sealing



I love this picture of Jay


Us singing "I love to see the temple"




Our wonderful singing group


Mom and Dad in Maine


In August, we went to my Dad's parents house on Hayden Lake, Idaho. While we were there my Aunt Dallas and Uncle Harry got sealed in the temple! Also we had a mini show for every one, in which we sang a few patriotic songs and the primary song "I love to see the temple". And for about half of the trip my parent's went to Maine for my Dad's 20 year high school reunion!!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

That was fun guys!! Loved the singing. That pic of Jay is so cute.