Sunday, May 17, 2009

Camera Catchup

Someday, our computers will be linked to our brains. So, when I have a memorable moment or funny experience I will be able to share it with you without pulling out my laptop, logging in, hooking up the camera, etc. Although, it doesn't sound like a difficult task, I just don't do it as often as I intend. Of course, the automatic information sharing may lead to potentially embarrassing situations. For example, I wouldn't want you to know that I accidentally sprayed a good amount of air freshener instead of hairspray into my hair this week.

Without as much detail as I would like, here is my camera catchup with highlights from the past few weeks:


NYC Times Square with Kathy
Jen Tucker, Jen Hadfield,Kathy, Statue of Liberty & Me (For a low down on the Boston Marathon see Kathy's Blog. She's a blogging pro!)

Bruce at piano recital playing "Light Calvalry Overture & Pizzacato Polka"

Bruce's 9th B-day party was at JJ Jump

Jumping Party Animals

Emma at piano recital playing "Ragtime for Elise"

Emma as a fairy in Sleeping Beauty ballet performance

Brandon taught Audrey to ride without training wheels last week. She is a great bike rider! Today she rode 6 miles and attempted jumps on a dirt path. (I'm not kidding or exagerating!)

Audrey holding a baby chick at "Farm Day" She loved it!

Lunch at school with Daddy. Its great having the kids at the same school!

Emma's ballet solo:

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Man Emma is so grown up! Her ballet solo was awesome. And why am I not surprised that Audrey can ride 6 miles and would do jumps. She could probably do jumps with her training wheels!
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!

kelly said...

I love the idea of having my brain hooked up to my blog!

It sure was fun to catch up on the pics of the kids and see what they've been up to.

Any tips on teaching Camila to ride without training wheels? I don't remember being taught. Just lots of trial and error.

Hope your hair is smelling great. Ha ha.
:)